Friday, January 22, 2010

Tivo Hd For Projector Can I Use A TiVo Or A Direct TV DVR Without Having Either Of Their Services?

Can I use a TiVo or a Direct TV DVR without having either of their services? - tivo hd for projector

I connect an antenna air HD projector up to 720p HD connection. The projector is equipped with component and HDMI inputs. I wonder if I could use an HD TiVo and DirecTV HD DVR. This is one of those works without subscription? I understand all functions. I just have the antenna connected to the projector, and if I could record with the DVR would be good. Thank you!

2 comments:

Broadcast Engineer said...

TiVo ® HD can record without a subscription to his left hand, when a record time of only as an option. The manual configuration of the recording is a kind of old video that the start and end date and channel includes registration. Melodies Tivo HD ATSC and NTSC (analog and digital).

DIRECTV HD DVR should have this function, and an ATSC tuner in air ducts where some of these fields can not have. Check the specifications of the adjustment ATSC.

PoohBear... said...

No, neither to work without the service contract.

Post a Comment