Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best Gaming Motherboard What Is The Best Motherboard To Get For Building A Gaming Computer?

What is the best motherboard to get for building a gaming computer? - best gaming motherboard

I am building a computer game to me and asked me what the motherboard is the cheapest and most useful for the production of such equipment. I tried a new motherboard ASUS Striker Extreme, but it is too expensive. So I need a motherboard game is good and cheap. If anyone knows of motherboards, which are big and cheap for the games please tell me.

Thanx, \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\
demonfish1556

6 comments:

djfear12... said...

You are on the front ... expensive! It is better, but. Asus 680i has other offers for about $ 150. Discover some of these .... It must be working for you. I would try to go with the 680i chipset, if possible. These caps now.

s j said...

Get an Asus P5K motherboard with P35 chipset. They have many tips for P5K differ depending on the memory card if you want to raid, etc.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as ...
With Corsair XMS RAM. Expect to pay up to $ 150 or more for a good board game.

s j said...

Get an Asus P5K motherboard with P35 chipset. They have many tips for P5K differ depending on the memory card if you want to raid, etc.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as ...
With Corsair XMS RAM. Expect to pay up to $ 150 or more for a good board game.

Joe S said...

Go to www.newegg.com, that's a hanging AM2 motherboard, the components for this type of advice from cheap with the same types of motherboards face, you look around and check your selection profile notes from people who bought the motherboard who is assigned to be the same as most motherboards some small deviations from your graphics card and processor, or breaks you make in games

eaglecla... said...

The only thing I am good or NVIDIA nForce, I remember I bought a friend for $ 75 and had a driver download.
It is bright red, series AMD Dual PCI-E, which may be exceeded up to 4 GB of RAM, is the 1.5 gigs.
It has an AMD Socket 939, I have an AMD 3.2 GHz

jon_blac... said...

ASUS

Post a Comment