Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mackinac Island Bed And Breakfast Harbour View Inn On Mackinac Island?

Harbour View Inn on Mackinac Island? - mackinac island bed and breakfast

I want to go Mackinac Iceland with a friend, but it will not be a journey of the great family of my father, an arm and a leg and found the Harbor View Inn, relativley expensive, but I can not find good pictures. Anywhere that actual prices will see in my case, they have good descriptions of the rooms. I need a room (because I'm a guy who is taking the best friend of my neighbor, a girl, so we do not want to sleep in the same room) for my father and me, and then another room with a sofa or a bed with my friend sleep until I learn to look at things and everywhere I saw that says the display type and number of beds. It doens't say anything about the rooms and could not find any good image for. We are not a lot of time looking out the window so that the view is not really important, and the beds could be 1 king in one bedroom and a living room with sofa bed, sofa, or could be 1 bedroom 1 king bed or 2 double beds in a room or 1 queen-size bed in a room the queen and others in another, so that if someone can find at the Harbor Hotel on Mackinac or you can use photos of her in addition to continuing on the site, thank you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a very nice hotel and I am sure they have rooms with meeting rooms and a sofa bed. You need to jump and tell them what you are looking for and asking price. http://www.harbourviewinn.com/ http://www.mackinac.com/content/accommod ...
These sites are not what you want, but phone numbers to call and ask questions.

HawkNels... said...

Have you for Harbor View? There are cheaper hotels such as lilacs, Main Street Inn, and Lake View Inn. There are 2 queen beds and a sofa in them. Moreover, they are given the ability to add an extra bed.

natwag said...

I recommend the Hotel Iroquois. It is wonderful and right on the water.

Biz said...

Here ya go ..

http://www.harbourviewinn.com/

Marysia said...

I recommend the Mission Point Resort with the family "suites". Booking a time window of 3 weeks, can not only draw the line, but call and ask to speak with someone, a business work. if it is still open in general far is cut to some! The whole family is actually two houses on one side and a king in the other. do not have a beautiful view and share a bathroom, but they are appropriate for your situation. I try to view the call at the port, and can be home to the ancient island. I lived on the island for 4 years, and well .... This is expensive, but make sure to bring a package of 6-12 alcoholic beverages and other things and on the island - the same with your favorite junk food cravings. It is a pleasure and a good time!

can usually get a room with a king-size bed with a roll so far.

One thing to note is .... In general, there is no air conditioning in the hotels on the island, and some - not even TV.

Post a Comment