Saturday, January 2, 2010

Salomon Inline Skates Where Can I Get Good Service For My Rollerblades?

Where can I get good service for my rollerblades? - salomon inline skates

I have a good pair of inline skates Salomon, but the wheels are worn and need replacing. How do I know where I can get good service in my shoes? I have tried to find the site of Solomon, but only for skis and snowboards. The local shops seem to have a very limited amount of inferior parts have. Suggestions? I live in the neighborhood of Baltimore / DC.

3 comments:

KrzyMom2 said...

Go to your mirror the local skating rink or call the manufacturer and ask for the best local, in order to solve possible problems.

KrzyMom2 said...

Go to your mirror the local skating rink or call the manufacturer and ask for the best local, in order to solve possible problems.

l0c0pez said...

Back to 1999

Post a Comment