Monday, January 4, 2010

Boxing Classes In Toronto Where Can I Train For To Learn Boxing?

Where can I train for to learn boxing? - boxing classes in toronto

I am 27 and always wanted to learn, boxing and / or train in a sandbag. Unfortunately, I could not take my passion for work and school. Now I want to learn and practice on a punching bag. Is there a club for people like me who are really passionate about this art and in good shape. You do not pay hundreds of dollars for cardio-boxing classes. I want to learn where actual combatants practice.I learning and living in Toronto.

4 comments:

Fighter1... said...

Yes, we have come to seek and find a good boxing gym. I have never been here, but from what I hear Toronto is a great town and there should be no boxing gyms are available. Search on Google and search the directory. You can even try to ask some boxing trainers in the United States and asked them if they can make contact with the coaches there. So you can try boxinghelp.com
Good luck with your research and train hard
until he found the gym, I suggest you work together to even get into better shape. do not practice their real boxing, but crossfit.com looking for information about fitness and nutrition

JYogi said...

Browse boxing in his book, phone, contact your local gyms and YMCA.

Good luck!

There are many places to collect about Toronto, but the first places that we have had some experience.

engineer said...

The local YMCA usually has information about this topic.

betotron don said...

Contact the boxing coach of Nevada, Reno ...

Post a Comment