Monday, December 21, 2009

Swarovski Cake Toppers How Do I Create One Of Those Swarovski Snowflake Pendant Cake Toppers I See?

How do i create one of those swarovski snowflake pendant cake toppers i see? - swarovski cake toppers

I like how they look, and I myself. Would do I make jewelry, so I think it is. They are so expensive to buy from a dealer. It is about 8-10 son relationship, the slightly curved at different heights, then place finish a snowflake pendant. Has anyone done one of these? What do you know how to use and build, which was used for the base?

2 comments:

Pat C said...

I am flying ... I have never seen. I use a straw very robust, with a diameter large enough to contain the 10 resistant son. Shove candy clay in the middle of the straw. Pack is solid. Place the straw into the top of the cake. Insert son, Bend, as you want and the suspension of the snowflakes. Make sure that the son did not pass by the sound of candy on the cake. Here you will find a recipe for candy clay
http://www.cakecentral.com you need to search the site and can not remember the address.

Erica C said...

Roll in the Rule of corn flakes crumbs

Post a Comment