Monday, December 21, 2009

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive Anyone Use Juice Beauty Products?

Anyone use Juice Beauty products? - juice beauty green apple peel sensitive

I started with the line of Juice Beauty for about two weeks and so far I think I would prefer. I use the gel cleanser morning and night. It seems to help with my oily skin and helps her face a little clean. Then once a week with Green Apple Peel full strength. If it makes my face appear very colorful and it looks like from my pores smaller. So I was wondering if anyone uses or has tried this line and if so, how do you like? What results are you?

1 comment:

amborsit... said...

Blemish Clearing Serum and green apple peel (full power), have contributed significantly to the elimination of defects and discoloration marks outbreaks in my old age. The fact that organic products are to me the feeling that the treatment is best for my skin a lot in local pharmacies. We hope you enjoy your results too!

Post a Comment