Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Dentists Wife Mario Salieri Am I Entitled To Receive Dental Cost Information Regarding My Deceased Wife?

Am I entitled to receive dental cost information regarding my deceased wife? - the dentists wife mario salieri

My wife, a dentist $ 2055.00 as a provisional cost of dental work. She visited the dentist three times
first is the advice. After two visits to the following
fell ill and died. I wrote to ask the dentist
A breakdown of services, from $ 2055.00.
The dentist refused to recognize my card. I have a handle?

1 comment:

CDA~NY said...

Firstly, sorry for your loss ...

A copy of the original letter, "input", if you have to sign. If you receive no response within 10 days, you can personally ask ......... and offer hope to do.

Another possibility would be to obtain a copy of the Declaration of insurance benefits, if at all. You can call directly. The fees, procedures and services are on the form.

If you are not dental insurance was involved, and you do not treat the office with your application, you must go through a lawyer ..... but that would be an extreme measure. We hope to send the post to what you asked.

Post a Comment